My "recent" photo (Tokyo, 1995)
- Date of Birth: January 7, 1960 (yes, I am a Capricorn, and a wild boar according to Chinese astrology, blood type A ..)
- Nationality: Indonesian
- Position: Chairman of the Department of Architecture, Parahyangan Catholic University, Bandung, Indonesia
- Permanent address: Parahyangan Catholic University, Department of Architecture, Jalan Ciumbuleuit 94, Bandung 40141, Indonesia, Phone: +62.22.233691, Fax: +62.22.233692
- Home Phone/Fax: +62.22.618631
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Architectural Engineer (Ir.), Parahyangan Catholic University, Bandung, Indonesia, 1984.
- Master of Architectural Engineering (M.A.E.), Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, 1988.
- Training in the International Workshop on Housing for Asia Region, "Urban Coherence and Housing Strategies", United Nations Commission for Human Settlements and Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Bandung, Indonesia, 1989.
- PhD in Architecture, University of Tokyo, Fujimori Laboratory, Japan, 1996.
- Parahyangan Catholic University (UNPAR), Lecturer
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (KUL), Alumni KUL International, Member
- IAI (Indonesian Institute of Architects), Professional Member.
- Institute of Asian Architecture (Japan) - Fujimori Laboratory, Member &;Newsletter Editor
- LSAI (Institute of Indonesian Architectural Historians), Member.
- Bandung Society For Heritage Conservation, Member.
- Japan-Southeast Asia Forum, International House of Japan, Member.
- Bhumi Preanger Studio (Architectural and Engineering Consultant), Professional Architect
- NHK Radio Japan - Indonesian Section, Announcer.
- Computer network ALAP (Archi-Link Asia Pacific), Core Member.
- Computer network UNPAR-Net, Founder & Administrator.
- Computer network Paroki_Asia-Net, Administrator.
- Computer network KEKL-Net, Founder & Member.
- Computer network AI-net (Arsitek Indonesia-net), Founder & Administrator.
- Doctorate research on The Urban History of the Southeast Asian Coastal Cities, from April 1993 until January 1996
- Research project on Southeast Asia's Traditional Dwellings, Architecture, and Urban Planning, coordinated by Dr. IZUMIDA Hideo (Tsukuba University), executed from July 1992 until September 1995 in Indonesia (Jawa and Western Kalimantan), Malaysia (Peninsular), Thailand (Southern), Singapore, and Southern China (Fujian coastal cities).
- Research project on Southeast Asia's Colonial Urban Society, coordinated by Dr. KATO Tsuyoshi (Kyoto University), from April1993 until March 1995 as a part of Monbusho Special Research Project "Global Area Study".
Perhaps you would like to read some of my "popular" articles?
Or read the abstract of my PhD dissertation?
Or see my digital album?
Return to the front page, where you can find links to another sites.