UTokyo-IIS Bulletin Vol. 6 is now available
UTokyo-IIS Bulletin Vol. 6 is now available online.
This bulletin covers research and activities of Institute of Industrial Science, the University of Tokyo (UTokyo-IIS).
The online version is here:
UTokyo-IIS Bulletin Vol. 6
- Visualizing COVID-19: Insights into the dynamics of airborne microdroplets exhaled by humans as a potential transmission pathway of the new coronavirus
- Turning adversity into opportunity - UTokyo-IIS researcher studies how to recycle N95 masks -
- Focus on organic field effect transistor biosensors to combat COVID-19
- Memory meets processor: Spiraling Circuits for More Efficient AI
- "Wood" you like to recycle concrete?
- Diabetic Mice Improve With Retrievable Millimeter-thick Cell-laden Hydrogel Fiber
- Artificial pieces of brain use light to communicate with real neurons
- Red Light for Stress
- Slow-motion interplate slip detected in the Nankai Trough near Japan