UTokyo-IIS Bulletin Vol.3 is now available online.
This bulletin covers research and activities of Institute of Industrial Science, the University of Tokyo (UTokyo-IIS).
The online version is here:
UTokyo-IIS Bulletin Vol.3
- Prototyping the Future: Fusing state of the art science and technology with innovation design engineering
- The Diaster Management Training Center (DMTC) is established
- Komaba Reserach Campus Intermational Day 2018
- Masahiro Nomura Wins the German Innovation Award "FOR TREATING HEAT LIKE LIGHT"
- Terahertz Spectroscopy Enters the Signal-Molecule Regime
- Snapshots of the Future: Tool Learns to Predict User's Gaze in Headcam Footage
- Interpretation of material spectra can be data-driven using machine learning
- Fast vs Slow Water: Explaining the Fragile-to-Strong Transition
- Modeling crystal behavior: Towards answers in self-organization